Refining Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Illinois – United States – March 5,2015 (PR Buzz): Refining Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries ?is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is a comprehensive report on crude oil refining industry in Asia and Oceania. The report provides refinery details such as refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and planned refineries in the region. The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook for Asia and Oceania till 2019. The report provides key country comparisons within a region based on contribution to regional refining capacity as well as refining capacity growth. Further, the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts for countries.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Refining Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Lastest developments and contracts related to refineries across different countries globally.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research