Total Number of German HNWIs is forecast to grow by 24.2% to reach 1,745,942 in 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Illinois – United States – March 05,2015 (PR Buzz):Germany Wealth Report 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of Germany's HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Germany
• The size of Germany's wealth management industry
• The largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
To access full report with TOC, please visit Germany Wealth Report 2015.
Reasons to Buy
• The Germany Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
• There were 1,356,523 HNWIs in Germany in 2014. These HNWIs held US$4.4 trillion in wealth.
• In 2014, German HNWI numbers rose by 2.3%, following the 2013 increase of 4.2%.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of German HNWIs is forecast to grow by 24.2% to reach 1,745,942 in 2019. HNWI wealth will record a significant percentage increase, growing by 45.6% to reach US$6.6 trillion by 2019.
• At the end of 2014, German HNWIs held 34.9% (US$1.5 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Bethmann Bank HSBC Trinkaus Hypovereinsbank Bankhaus Lampe Merck Finck & Co Commerzbank Private Banking BHF-Bank Private Banking
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.