Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Illinois – United States – March 05,2015 (PR Buzz):Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global hotel operators industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
Marriott International, Inc.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Shangri-La Asia Ltd
InterContinental Hotels Group Plc
Rezidor Hotel Group
Choice Hotels International, Inc.
The Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Travel and Tourism Intelligence Center strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Complete report available @ Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global hotel operators industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The Global Top 10 Hotel Operators Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis and Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
The Marriott International, Inc., is the largest of all hotel operators companies with revenues of US$12,784 million reported in FY2013. The second- and third-largest cosmetics companies are Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. and Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc. with revenues of US$9,735 million and US$6,115 million respectively in FY2013.
Marriott International, Inc. Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Hyatt Hotels Corporation Shangri-La Asia Ltd InterContinental Hotels Group Plc Rezidor Hotel Group Accor SA Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research