Innovative Industry Website Will Be the Hub for News and Information Regarding the Consumer Legal Funding Industry
~~May 4, 2015 Contact: Eric Schuller, President ARC
Innovative Industry Website Will Be the Hub for News and Information
Regarding the Consumer Legal Funding Industry
ARCLegalFunding.org is designed to serve as the definitive site for information on the Industry
The tracking and gathering of information surrounding the world of Consumer Legal Funding has just become easier with the launch and design of ARCLegalFunding.org. This site encompasses many user-friendly features that provide information for stakeholders. This includes citizens and policymakers who are looking to get better acquainted with the issues surrounding Consumer Legal Funding.
Specific features of the ARCLegalFunding.org include:
• Comprehensive and easy to understand informational pages on what Consumer Legal Funding is and how it works.
• Both current and emerging research from legal and economic scholars, along with other experts, regarding the true nature of the Consumer Legal Funding industry and how it does and does not affect our legal system.
• Consumer testimonials, both written and in video form, from across the country showing how this important financial product has assisted them in their time of need.
• A depository of issues affecting the regulation of the industry, both pending and current.
• A video library from state legislative hearings, where lawmakers are discussing the importance of proper regulation that ensures Consumer Legal Funding remains available for the many people who need it.
• An industry blog with a constant stream of industry news and perspective on it.
The site is dedicated to ensure that those who have an interest in Consumer Legal Funding will have the most up-to-date and informative information on the issues surrounding the industry and those affected by it.
The Alliance for Responsible Consumer Legal Funding (ARC) represents a coalition of consumer legal funding companies, service providers, academics, and other industry supporters. It works at the state and federal levels to ensure the proper regulation of the legal funding industry in the United States. ARC aims to accomplish this mission by advocating at the state level for rules containing appropriate pricing and a high degree of consumer protection—including adequate licensing and disclosure requirements, and suitable limitations on fees—and at the federal level by working with policymakers to help ensure the alignment of federal and state regulatory efforts affecting the legal funding industry. For more information, visit www.ARCLegalFunding.org.