Market Report, "Russia Agribusiness Report Q4 2015", published
Fast Market Research announces the availability of a new Business Monitor International report, "Russia Agribusiness Report Q4 2015" on their comprehensive research portal.
Growth in the Russian agricultural sector will remain weaker over the next few years relative to previous years as a result of the poor macro economic climate . A poorer fiscal outlook will reduce government support for the dairy industry and subsidies for crop producers. That said, the country's ban on agricultural imports from certain countries will provide a boon to production over the coming months, as domestic producers take advantage of the lack of competitive imports. Grain production will decline considerably y ear -o n -y ear in 2015/16 due to much lower yields owing to a large rise in agricultural input costs.
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at Russia Agribusiness Report Q4 2015
Key BMI Forecasts
- Wheat production growth 201 3 /1 4 to 2018/19: 14.7 % to 59.8mn tonnes. Yield gains and better access to export markets in Asia will lead to wheat production growth despite a large decline in the 2015/16 season.
- Cheese consumption growth 201 4 to 2019: 17.9% to 787,400 tonnes. Cheese demand will be considerably affected in the coming months owing to the country's agricultural imports ban, though will pick up following the end of the ban.
- Poultry production growth 2013 /1 4 to 2018/19: 25.4 % to 4.0 mn tonnes. Poultry production growth will outperform that of both pork and beef as domestic consumption will be relatively higher. However, government subsidy schemes are likely to be postponed owing to fiscal constraints.
- 2015 real GDP contraction: 4.0 % (compared to growth of 0.6% in 2014).
BMI's Russia Agribusiness Report includes independent commodity price forecasting and analysis for key agricultural outputs, an overview of the agribusiness competitive landscape and a discussion of the downstream context of agricultural production in relation to country food consumption forecasts and composite food and beverage trade forecasts.
* Use BMI's independent industry forecasts to test other views - a key input for successful planning in dynamic agribusiness markets.
* Apply BMI's medium-term commodity price analysis to assist with budgetary planning and the identification of investment opportunities and potential risks.
* Assess the activities and market position of your competitors, partners and clients.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)