South Jersey Industries, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update - New Study Released
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
* Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
* Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
* Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: South Jersey Industries, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
Company Snapshot 6
Key Information 6
Company Overview 6
SWOT Snapshot 6
Operational Metrics 7
South Jersey Industries, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Customers 7
South Jersey Industries, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 7
South Jersey Industries, Inc., Solar PV Parks 8
South Jersey Industries, Inc., Solar PV Parks, United States 8
Business Description 9
Business Overview 9
Major Products and Services 11
SWOT Analysis 14
South Jersey Industries, Inc. Strengths 14
Diverse End-User Market 14
Organizational Framework 14
Multiple Storage Service 15
South Jersey Industries, Inc. Weaknesses 15
Debt Obligation 15
South Jersey Industries, Inc. Opportunities 15
Natural Gas Industry: the US 15
Infrastructure Investment Program 16
Growth Prospects: Oil Storage Industry 16
South Jersey Industries, Inc. Threats 16
Operational Risks 16
Stringent Pipeline Regulations in North America 16
US Energy Policy 16
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 19
Key Employees 20
Key Employee Biographies 21
Company Statement 22
Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Recent Developments 25
South Jersey Industries, Inc. - Recent Developments 25
Sep 16, 2009: South Jersey Gas Wins Approval For Pipeline Construction In New Jersey 25
Jul 01, 2009: SJG Receives Approval From NJBPU For Energy Efficiency Programs 25
Aug 06, 2014: South Jersey Industries : SJI Reports Record YTD Economic Earnings, Reaffirms 2014 Guidance 26
Jul 07, 2014: South Jersey Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend 28
Apr 28, 2014: South Jersey Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend 28
Jan 27, 2014: SJI Reports Second Quarter Results Reaffirms 2013 Guidance of 4% to 8% Growth in Economic EPS 28
Nov 25, 2013: South Jersey Industries Raises Dividend 7 Percent 30
Nov 12, 2013: SJI Reports Third Quarter Results 30
Jul 08, 2013: South Jersey Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend 32
May 05, 2013: SJI Reports First Quarter Results Targets Guidance for 2013 Economic EPS Growth of 4% to 8% 32
Apr 22, 2013: South Jersey Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend 33
Feb 28, 2013: SJI Reports Fourth Quarter and Record Full Year 2012 Results 2012 Economic Earnings Grow 7% 33
Jan 21, 2013: South Jersey Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend 35
Nov 08, 2012: South Jersey Industries Reports Revenue Of $112m In Q3 2012 35
Aug 07, 2012: South Jersey Industries Reports Revenue Of $121.9m In Q2 2012 35
May 04, 2012: South Jersey Industries Reports Revenue Of $274.8m In Q1 2012 36
Feb 28, 2012: South Jersey Industries Reports Revenue Of $828.6m In 2011 36
Nov 08, 2011: South Jersey Industries Reports Q3 2011 Results 36
May 09, 2011: South Jersey Industries Reports Earnings Of $48.9m In Q1 2011 37
Feb 28, 2011: South Jersey Industries Reports Economic Earnings Of $81m In 2010 37
Nov 08, 2010: South Jersey Industries Reports Economic Earnings Of $3.01 Million For Q3 2010 37
Aug 05, 2010: South Jersey Industries Reports Operating Revenues Of $151.64 Million In Q2 2010 38
May 06, 2010: South Jersey Industries Reports Economic Earnings Of $44.61 Million For Q1 2010 38
Feb 24, 2010: South Jersey Industries Reports Net Income Of $57.8 Million In 2009 38
Nov 05, 2009: South Jersey Industries Reports Economic Earnings Of $1.84 Million In Q3 2009 40
Aug 06, 2009: South Jersey Industries Reports Economic Earnings Of $4.6 Million In Q2 2009 41
May 11, 2009: South Jersey Industries Posts Earnings Of $43.7 Million In Q1 2009 42
Feb 26, 2009: South Jersey Industries Reports 2008 Results 44
Feb 23, 2009: South Jersey Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend 45
Nov 24, 2008: South Jersey Declares Quarterly Dividend 46
Nov 06, 2008: South Jersey Declares 3Q 2008 Results 46
Aug 28, 2008: South Jersey Declares Quarterly Dividend 47
Aug 07, 2008: South Jersey Declares 2Q 2008 Results 47
May 27, 2008: South Jersey Declares Quarterly Dividend 49
May 09, 2008: South Jersey Declares 1Q 2008 Results 49
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.