New report shares details about the HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015
ACCESS REPORT : New report shares details about the HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015
HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Chile HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Chile HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Chile.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
AVAIL SAMPLE REPORT @ New report shares details about the HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
ENQUIRE @ New report shares details about the HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015
• Real estate was the largest asset class for Chilean HNWIs in 2014, with 28.5% of total HNWI assets. It was followed by equities with 19.2%, business interests with 15%, cash with 14%, fixed income with 13.4% and alternatives with 10%.
• Alternatives, business interests, real estate and fixed income recorded growth at respective rates of 44%, 43.1%, 36.1% and 25.5% during the review period.
• Alternative assets held by Chilean HNWIs increased during the review period, from 8.9% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 10% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.7% to 1.8% of total assets over the same period.
• WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period to 1.4% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out further.
• Chilean HNWI liquid assets valued US$121.9 billion as of 2014, representing 46.6% of total wealth holdings.
CHECK DISCOUNT @ New report shares details about the HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2015
Contact Us :
Wise Guy Reports
+1 646 845 9349
+44 208 133 9349