Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2013-2018 and 2014-2019 - Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
The Electrical and Electronics Retailing in the Middle East & Africa, 2013-2018 report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the Electrical and Electronic categories across different channels in the Middle East & Africa. It also provides Electrical and Electronics data by categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest-growing markets for the Electrical and Electronic categories, identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different channels.
Electrical and Electronics market is growing at modest pace in the region, retailers need to invest with long term plans as these are under-penetrated markets
Saudi Arabia is the largest and fastest-growing market in the MEA region
Saudi Arabia to remain the most attractive market driven by smartphone sales
Download FREE Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-middle-east-and-22363
Provides a comprehensive view of the Electrical and Electronics retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the fastest-growing markets and channels for the category group. It also provides data by categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment
Details market size and channel forecasts for the region and country, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and Electrical and Electronic retail trends
The report covers five countries in the Middle East and Africa
Read More about this report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-middle-east-and-22363#RequestSample
The Electrical and Electronics market accounted for US$32 billion in 2014 in the Middle East and Africa. Saudi Arabia remains the largest and fastest-growing market in the region, and the UAE and Israel are forecast to generate modest growth over the next five years. Markets such as Egypt are badly affected by the economic and political crisis, and an expected decline in sales remains a hurdle for the sales growth. High imports and sales of lookalike smartphones from key brands in local stores are also slowing the value growth of the market. While specialist retailers remain the key channel, the online channel is gaining pace as internet infrastructure grows in the region.
- Saudi Arabia is the largest market for Electrical and Electronics in the region with sales of US$13 billion in 2014. The market grew at a healthy CAGR of 9.1% in 2009-2014 and is set to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% in 2014-2019
- Young consumers, a growing economy and rising income, and buying appetite will remain the key factors driving growth of the category in Saudi Arabia. Smartphones will continue to lead the sales of communication equipment in the kingdom
- The online channel is growing at a CAGR of 16.5%, compared to Electrical and Electronics specialist retailers with 3.3% CAGR. However, physical stores, particularly Electrical and Electronics specialists, still have a strong market in Saudi Arabia and would challenge online electronics retailers entering the market
Download FREE Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-middle-east-and-31623
The “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast retail sales in Electrical and Electronics across different channels in Middle East and Africa.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Category group and product category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
- Retail sales of product categories covered: communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment
- Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: Electrical and Electronics specialists, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other general and non-specialist direct retailers, online, duty free retailers, drug stores and health and beauty stores, department stores, and other specialist retailers
Read More about this report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-middle-east-and-31623#RequestSample
MarketResearchStore.com is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations.
Suite #8138, 3422 SW 15 Street,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)